CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am not a writer

I am not a writer, I am not a blogger, but I am a list maker, (as long as it is not a list of things I have to do) and I am good a being random...so here goes...a random list, of art things that are inspiring me right now...

slumdog millionaire
oragami
flocks of birds
giant new buildings
sushi
late nights
early mornings
puddles of mud that never dry up
found object sculpture
artists, who don't think they are artists
Josiah -2 Kings

Update on what going on with aG worship arts....
dance team forming,wild training hours for the tech teams...for the new building,
rehearsals for Easter, with the actors/dancers/children/worshippers and the support teams:)

It is wild around here....Just like Jesus likes it:)....because, HE is wild and not TAME....as Beau would say, (paraphrasing c s lewis)



0 comments: